Thursday, January 2, 2014

Lets Play



Collar Necklace- Forever 21
Sweater- Forever 21
Leather Overall Skirt- Forever 21
Thigh-Highs- Target
Boots- Forever 21
 
 
                      I have no idea why I love Mickey and Minnie mouse so much lately, but its just so juvenile that it makes me miss my younger years but just so classic that makes me feel sophisticated for some reason.
                      Its hard to really grasp the idea of growing up, I mean you're 18 and supposed to go to graduate, college and know what you want to do for the rest of your life. I mean I have an idea what I want to do, but it seems like so much pressure. I don't want to be pressured, don't you just want to sit at home and do kid stuff sometimes? (Nap, color, draw...etc) I WANT TO PLAY OUTSIDE.
                       When we're younger, our biggest struggle was figuring out who was feeding you. And us, as typical children, wanted nothing more but to be grown up. "When I'm older.. all my troubles will be gone." Well we didn't expect time to go so fast.
                    Just my thoughts today, anything to add loves?
                       (I love this topic, so I most likely will talk about it again)
        
                                                                              xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much !
    That would be lovely but I can't on my iPad
    And I don't have access to a computer anytime soon,
    But I could definitely follow back on here !

    Happy New Year to you as well <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a darling sweatshirt! I've always wanted to try the knee-high sock look too. Thanks for the inspiration :) As for your writing, I was thinking the exact same thing earlier this week. It was so easy when we didn't have the stress of school and everything. But I suppose it's a mixed blessing because we do have independence. I feel the same way as you; there's so much uncertainty in our lives now. But it's just starting to get exciting! We'll plow through this period of angst, Courtney!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thanks, well your welcome ?
      Well thanks for the compliment ha
      It's just so weird to wake up and
      be this old! But I agree it's a
      Love/hate feeling !

      Delete