Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Little Matters

                       
                                                                Bag- Journeys
                                                                         & 
                                                     The cup is recyclable and $1
                             
                   Sorry here's a picture with my iPad, no matter it was for my Instagram.
I've been thinking about school a lot guys (well girls), about this second semester in college.
Man is life different from high school days. You're whole life is different, not in a bad way,
but you're on your own schedule and no ones guiding you every step. So while I'm not moved out and working full-time to pay for school, it's still a time where I am adjusting and creating my own lifestyle. Finding out what meager things keep me happy.
                        It's still a bit messy but it is not a fast process that just happens overnight. I do still pay the bills I acquire through the months, though it's easy to forget things. Forget to do the things that make you happy. It's so funny because those are the things that help you shape out the way you want to live and you'll still forget! It's so easy to get wrapped up in so many other things life throws your way. The little things like this blog, or Lookbook, magazines, bookstores and even just thinking of D.I.Y projects (etc.) will turn around my days. 

                       I'll always try to incorporate these things into my life. Creating, learning, skating, it's a part of me. Making a lifestyle after high school seems like more of a general term to me. Especially since you make your own lifestyle and "boho" or "chic" is not really 
specific enough. What plans are you making toward the life you want? What do you do
to keep yourself happy? 
                
               
                                                                                                                  xoxo









 P.S Sorry for the rambling but school starts back up tomorrow and I guess I had some things to get off my chest. Any opinions, replies ? 

3 comments:

  1. Seventeen and Starbucks is the best combo :)

    And oh, I can only imagine how different college is. But I'm glad you're taking time to do the things that make life meaningful. And never apologize for rambling--that's what blogs are for haha! Best of luck with school! Sometimes we fall into routine but I need to remember to lighten things up every now and then!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, college is different from high school and a bit scary, but also a great time for growth! Seems like you'll do great! I really enjoy your blog so far and would love to follow each other--please join my GFC and I'll follow you right back!

    StylizedLuxe
    Instagram

    xo Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thanks! Not to mention the food available there is not toxic haha. Following one another sounds awesome, love your style and enjoy your blog too! ( I checked it out! ).

      Delete