Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Wanelo

                             
   

     I know this is a bit random (as most of my posts are) 
But what are your thoughts on Wanelo ? I really have mixed it 
feelings about it. Don't get me wrong it seems more convenient,
and like a good idea to have all your favorite stores in one place, 
just I've noticed a couple problems. For example, I bought a 
cute lace top and ordered it, it came as a different sheer shirt ?
I honestly don't blame Wanelo though for that, I think it was most 
likely the low budget cheap place it actually came from. So maybe
Wanelo is just a blessing and I'm just weary of online shopping! 
     
     I have trust issues with the places my card goes. I just hear so 
many bad things. I know that one time a "buy" button didn't tell 
me I had in fact pressed it. So as a result my card was charged like 
three times for one pair of leggings (which btw someone stole). That
was just another instance from Wanelo... But again it's the fault of 
where the items actually come from. Maybe I'm just rambling on
so you all are careful with your online shopping! After all, Wanelo
is just for advertisement right? This all could have happened 
because it was before an updated version. I don't know, any
opinions or stories ?
                                                                                      xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I've heard of Wanelo since my friends are obsessed, but I've never used it. Sorry to hear your shirt didn't come as expected :( I used to be wary of online shopping, but now I've gotten a little more relaxed about it. I even ordered my prom dress online last year! Sometimes you can't find what you want in store, so that's when I turn to the web. Or you can't get out because of the horrible weather and you have to use a store coupon before it expires haha. Anyways, thanks for the warning! I'll be sure to keep it in mind.

    And as for your comment, I totally agree--I meant that you can't speak up and keep quiet at the same time, play it safe and take a risk at the same time. I definitely believe that you can speak up and take a risk and everything else I said at the same time. Thanks for your thoughts--they always keep me on my toes, haha!

    Have a great week, Courtney! Hope you're staying warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I see, I get nervous for my friends getting those kind
    of dresses online since they can look or feel cheap. But I've seen them come out awesome too! But I agree with what you're saying.

    And if you didn't have such complicated posts (which I love)
    I wouldn't really challenge my thinking. I totally understand more of what you meant. I like that we check up on one another, blogger friends are nice!

    The cold ? no I'm struggling ha, I hope you're doing okay.

    ReplyDelete