Tuesday, December 31, 2013

At Peace






                Am I the only one who goes to Barnes and Noble or a library to sit there and read all day? I go, get a Vanilla Bean frap and sit on the floor against a bookcase to just be consumed with the atmosphere. Maybe I'm just weird but it just gives me security and keeps me at peace. I have a mini library at my house but it's not quite the same feeling. It's muse to life just as a hike in the woods can be in the summers or spring. That's just my opinion, sometimes the smallest things can create happiness, remember that.
        More than just fashion history books find their way to my hands, I also LOVE adventurous story lines. The Hunger Games has been my most recent series obsession but Alice in Wonderland is definitely on the agenda. Adolescent years, I read Harry Potter, A series of Unfortunate Events, Junie B. Jones and more.. (Haha I was quite the busy bee) Are there any other good reads anyone could recommend or want to discuss? 
                                                                                                            
                                                                                                          -Fashionably Me

5 comments:

  1. I love fashion books and the Series of Unfortunate Events! Wishing you a happy new year

    Tallia
    trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! And I'll gladly follow , if I can first, my iPad likes to mess stuff up ha so Ill try but I can follow back for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found you and it worked after a while (:
      Follow back and keep in touch
      Xoxo

      Delete
  3. nice *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too<3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can be one of my first blogger friends and thanks so much! I tried to comment on one of your pictures but I guess it didn't work, I followed you though!

      Xoxo
      P.s. Off course, keep in touch !

      Delete