Sunday, February 9, 2014

Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram.. Oh My




                I don't own any of these pictures (via tumblr/twitter)

             
         Social media is so beautiful to me. Advertisement has 
gone to such a great revolution this way. More people can connect,
More people are finding common grounds and emerging from his/
her cocoons. Inspiration you can find anywhere but these apps 
have I given so much !  Things are changing so much right now..
       I love going places and seeing an endless sidewalk of fashion
 statements. I like seeing all the different variations of one style and 
different styles and styling tactics ! Life is just one big learning experience
 (fashion = life). It makes you want to make more places into fashion 
capitals I mean there's New York, Chicago, France, even California now etc.
 WHY NOT HERE ?!?! Anything is possible right ? 
          Am I selling the American dream right now? Is that still a real 
thing? Sorry for still contemplating but my mother and brother don't
have the same views on things as I do. It may be due to age. But I 
sometimes just want to get up and move to Chicago, get a job and 
go to school there. Continue (and hopefully get better) on this blog,
maybe start a magazine short of a lookbook.. Start a pastry or coffee
shop, even a thirft store. Am I just dreaming guys ? delusional maybe?
   
                                                                  ~Forever Fashionably Me
  

                P.S. I'll definitely touch this topic again one day

           

                       



1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm in love with the first horizontal photo on the second collage! How chic and pretty. I agree that social media really can connect us to so many outlets and places we would've never dreamed of seeing.

    I know exactly what you mean. I sometimes question if I'm delusional as well. In this cynical day and age, is it really realistic to expect to make a living by ignoring practicality and pursuing passion? It's something I still struggle with, especially as college draws closer. But I say that if you have enough determination and passion, you will find a way to be successful. I guess we can only learn from experience, huh?

    Enjoy your week, Courtney!

    ReplyDelete