Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Valentines Day..Sort of








    So like a month ago, this thing called Valentine's Day occurred. A day to show your loved 
ones how much you care. I mean honestly these things should be done at random instead of 
one time a year. I think the day gets messed up in meaning and turns into a love fest of just 
partners, but I think it's the love of friends and family, people you appreciate. 
     Either way Mike and I went to school ha .. not very special and then got fancy to go to 
Raising Canes (yeah we're super classy). It was nice but really it was just a day that had high
expectations we couldn't meet, just like when anything is SUPER over hyped. After Canes
we had a nice day at work and that is all. That's it. I guess that's why I didn't post about it 
before. But I don't like keeping things from what little followers I have. I made a blog to be
honest.. Release and not just give you the happy or half truth. On the other hand, I wouldn't
dare just give you my life story since there are a couple of things I rather not share. Just a 
nice balance shouldn't be given. I hope more blogs start doing it.
        Anyways that's just my opinion, have any comments or replies ? Just leave me some !
                                                                                 ~ Forever Fashionably Me

No comments:

Post a Comment