Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Firefly



   


 
                                          I don't own any of these pictures !


         Wow guys I really missed posting (like honestly) I had camera troubles, I'm working extra days, computer troubles and I lost my camera cord! These things defientley could have been avoided if I were more responsible.. (darn teenagers) Which I am truly sorry because I have a responsibility to this blog! 

        Anyways i'm very excited to catch you up, there's this festival that I am DYING to go to !! ^^
The lineup is so great, it'll be an awesome 8 hour road trip, camping and everything! These are things I've never done, which makes it all the more exciting. I've never gone to another state alone without an adult, I generally don't go on vacations either, first road trip, never slept in a tent (except I'm my backyard) , my first festival was small and one day (this is 4 days!) .this is something I'm paying for myself, and generally I don't spend a lot on myself. 
   
          I can't really fathom this whole concept. Being around other people who just want to have a good time, listen to some amazing music, go crazy during the day and just lay under trees at night. It'll be an experience. I'm 19, it's time that I do things that normal kids my age do; things I never thought I could do. Now don't take me (or my friend) for a fool, we know it'll be difficult there. It'll be hot mid-day, what food to bring is a question, what form of food heating will we bring, we have enough money to spend there, some people will be TOO crazy, will there be creepers, hopefully we don't forget anything.. It's just so much. Now worries I love lists and checking them.

       I know I will talk about this more as spring comes and June finally arrives. Stay warm lovelies and stay living your life. You're the person in charge of your life. 
           
                                                                                              
                                                                                               -Fashionably Me 




P.s. Tell me about some of your experiences at festivals or even concerts. I also need some camping advice ! 







No comments:

Post a Comment