Monday, June 30, 2014

Tried (A Poem By Me)

                                              North Carolina, beautiful right? 




   It's hard to try and keep trying. 
   When everything seems to be falling apart
   And you forget that your life didn't start
   Didn't start like this 
   Shouldn't be like this ..
   Beauty is something we close our eyes to
   The simple things blind and mute 
    We never really have a clue
    And we saying we're trying to
    But are we really....

                                    





    Fashion, girls I love it. Art gals, let's me breathe. I have no idea why we as humans forget sometimes that we have to make up our own minds and control our own lives. And I also don't know why it's been so hard for me to write these last couple of months (I miss it soooo much). It's hard to keep faith in progression, even for blogging ! What's really exciting is the part when you get back up and try again. I'm going to have some friends post at any random moment and help me out. (And I'll finally have my own laptop soon!) If you have any suggestions or help, email me please.


                                                                                                          Forever Fashionably Me





                           P.S. Go after what you want full force, no excuses. NONE.



                                                                                                      








      

1 comment:

  1. Courtney! I was so happy to see your comment. You are the sweetest, and I hope your first year of college went well!

    This poem is something I think we can all relate to. Sometimes things really don't seem to be going well, but I've found it better to keep things in perspective; it'll all pass, and soon it will be but a mere memory. The photo of North Carolina makes me wistful for the beach! I completely understand your thoughts about keeping up with blogging--I feel the same way, especially this summer while many of my blogging friends post multiple times a week; I'm lucky to publish once every 10 days haha. But to be honest, I've been out and about doing more things this summer. So blogging just hasn't been a top priority. Life is important :)

    Also caught up on the posts I missed--that festival sounds darn cool! Hope it lived up to your expectations. Also totally smiled at your V-day post--there's nothing wrong with a Cane's and just hanging out! Sounds like a fun day to me :) And I love how you're so down-to-earth about sharing that, especially since most people like to polish their social media lives.

    Have a beautiful week, Courtney! Keep posting your inspiring thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete