Sunday, December 1, 2013

Senior Pics




             So I'm sort of weird, and had my friend Brad do my senior pictures. I didn't want normal ones , the typical photos. I wanted something more me.. more personal to me..I decided to take a long break and rewrite everything! I want you all to know that it will be a rough journey with everyone deciding to blog nowadays (seriously who doesn't?!).  But try until you succeed!      
                                                                                                                  -Fashionably ME


2 comments:

  1. hey, same here! I just took my own senior pics with my brother haha. you have so much more freedom that way. love these cute shots--I like the urban feel. you're very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah see, that was pretty wise of you, it also was less stress you know? And thanks so much but I'd have to give my friend the credit for his editing. Haha

      Delete